Thursday, July 17, 2008

Past Regrets..

Hello Readers, I just found out that google ads can be added easily by ourself. It is not as difficult as I thought. hehe. My friend has his own website which is www.celix24.com. It has a lot of viewers from variation of countries. It is fascinating, never thought that I was left so far behind from my friend. Well, guess gotta try harder to catching up with them.

Well, it is funny to think about it though. When I was little kids, I just want to go to school and hang out with friends, never thought of studying except been forced by parents.. But when we become a grown-ups, we gradually realize it ourself that we should be studying in order to obtain knowledge and for a better future. Feel kinda stupid now why I did not study seriously when I was in high school. Don't you think so? hehe. Nah, nevermind that now. Have a lot of things to do and catch up with.

Hope you can smile today Reader,

Regards,

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey.... talking about me, huh? :D
DAMN! Your blogs have VERY VERY GOOD articles. Where did you get it? Are those from your own thinking? I can't believe that! Keep going!!!
BTW, I just added a new country to your counter :D

Doryu said...

hahaha, thanks for your compliments. Glad to hear it. Anyway, keep doing your best for your blog as well. ^_^

Anonymous said...

never thought that I was left so far behind from my friend ->>> underline that part plz. hahaha

Doryu said...

hohoho, that was in the past my friend, now I am chasing them.. hehe


Free Blogspot Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Cars Picture. Powered by Blogger