Monday, September 8, 2008

New Way of Thought

Hail, Readers, how are you? It has been a long time since my last post. I had been quite busy lately. I hope you are fine and always smile as usual. ^_^. This time I would like to talk about our personal thought changing behaviour. I myself as a person have experienced this. I am talking about the differences of influences of thoughts and environments. In my hometown, when I was in high school, most of my friends always talk about what kind of things they should do and what kind of business they should do when they have become a grown ups or adults?
Some may want to open a business or continuing his/her parents businesses. Some may want to work with other people as long as he/she can live.

But when we are studying on a more developing countries, meet people from another countries, studying their culture and technologies, we begin to realize that this world is actually a marvelous beautiful world. I myself really are hoping to be able to travel and see what it is like out there in the other countries. But we also ought to be responsible for other people as well. Such as our family, and other people who care about us.

As my recommendation is, whatever path we choose, "Always looking forward and don't look back anymore." Good day Readers,
^_^

Regards,

1 comments:

lalalalalalala said...

Hi. I know who you are but u don't noe me. haha. Pamela here. I don't noe u got blog. so, i put ur blog in my blog list ya.


Free Blogspot Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Cars Picture. Powered by Blogger