Thursday, March 5, 2009

China People


Hello, A warm welcome good morning for you readers, now I am currently at Beijing, China.


The first impression when I went to China  is: 
The ( can see from the picture beside( taken from www.picturechina.net) The current weather here is really cold. For me who lived in the tropical season do need time to adjust to this leftover of this winter season.. 

Most people like to walk and use bycicle around here. However, it is undeniable the amount of cars is quite crowded as well. The traffic here is quite dangerous.. The reason is the traffic light of the crossroad and the huge size of the crossroad.
Most of the time, horn button is necessary to be pressed by the car drivers. Well, there is nothing we can do. This is what a capital city looks like..

The second impression I get is Some China people is quite dirty. But there is some quite clean as well.. There is a place where I usually eat food in the morning, the place is quite dirty, the vase in that place have an armor of dust.. Nobody dares to touch it. and the leftovers of food is everywhere. But most people just eat there like there is nothing there at all. I tried to adapt eat like that but it is too difficult as I choose to bring it back home and eat it at home. 

Some Chinese people also selling snack food on the side of the road with no roof at all. It is totally outdoor.  Well, I think that is quite dirty as well.. But what can I say? they are only try to make a living.. I hope they can just think of some way that is not only making profit but caring about the 
health of the customer as well. 

The last impression I have about Chinese people here is that they eat a lot.. Truly a lot. The amount of normal portion of food here is 2-3 times normal portion in Malaysia, Indonesia, or Singapore.. It is almost the same price for the food but the portion is largely different, for the readers who loves to eat, then you are mostly welcome to China.. ^^

That's all for today reader, Good Day

Doryu
 

0 comments:


Free Blogspot Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Cars Picture. Powered by Blogger