Saturday, June 21, 2008

Humans Daily Life

Hello, Readers.. My nickname is Doryu.. I am afraid I must keep my real name as confidential information.. hehee.. What i want to write in here is about my daily life experiences about human behavior and ethics.. For a couple of beginning posts, I would just write about my self. Then I would continue sharing about my knowledge and experiences in my Daily life.

I myself sometimes lost control of what i am saying and doing. I accidentally hurt other peoples feeling.. That makes me feel stupid as well.. But I realize there is no meaning feeling stupid all the time. I need to make up with my stupidity. I have to become a better person. I have to become the person that other person and I can proud of.

In this holiday, My beloved friend had gone back to her hometown.. to go back to where her families and people who loved her are waiting for her. I myself feel lost of a friend because we had been together for quite a long time.. But, when I imagining that she would be protected and loved by her friends and families makes me feel at ease and little jealous. hehe..

Time will only keep moving, it would not stop or move backward whether we like it or not.. What I learn from this is that we must become better each day by day!! Let us not waste our precious time while we are still young.. We must continue what the last generation left us..

Regards,

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I enjoy reading your posts. You show cares to people surrounding you. I wonder who is "her" in this post. It sounds like she is someone important to you. Wish you good luck!

Dharwin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Doryu said...

Thank you for your comment. I really hope anyone who have read my blog would appreciate the people nearby them more. If possible show a real action towards them, not only a pity face. Well, this "Her" is do someone I care about.. hehe^^

Good Day My Friend


Free Blogspot Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Cars Picture. Powered by Blogger