Saturday, June 21, 2008

Prides..

Today, I intend to write posts.. So I will write it then..heheh

Each humans have prides in their heart. According to my friend, Pride is something that is more important your life itself. We would rather die than our pride being dirtied. Seriously talking, my family is not in condition.. My elder brother and my second brother does not get along. I think because of their pride won't allow them to.

What pride means to me? What kind of prides do I have? Pride as being a human I suppose. But usually I would rather become a submissive person and disobey my pride. I need to be strong. I have to change.. from a submissive person to a assertive person.. Where I can maintain my pride as a human! Most submissive person like geek let their pride an honor being ravaged by other prideless person.. However, eventhough we are as weak as a rat. We still have our pride and honor as a living being. REMEMBER : Do not let our pride and honor be ravaged and dirtied by other people!! We must stand for ourselves!! Try TO CHANGEEE!!

Best Regards,

0 comments:


Free Blogspot Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Cars Picture. Powered by Blogger