Saturday, June 21, 2008

My Dream!

I have a dream to be a succesful person in life!! I picture myself owning a big luxury house with swimming pool inside!! Having everyone in Earth smiling and peace. Have expensive modern car in my garage.. Modern technology implemented in my house.. But the most important one is that I have to help those people who need my help..

Such as the orphans who need families or peoples to love them.. Homeless people who struggle in living.. People who have lost their smile in this world..

I believe for u readers who also possess potential ability to help, need to open your hearts as well. Thus is our responsibility as a the one which is as not as poor and miserable like those in need.. I believe that is our role as the chosen people whom must the strength to save them.. We have to restore their smile.. We have to be responsible for our power..

"Greater power comes Greater responsibility"
This is an amazingly annoying old sayings.. But we have to get out of my comfortable zone!! To save those people.. To restore their smile again..

Best Regards,

0 comments:


Free Blogspot Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Cars Picture. Powered by Blogger