Friday, July 11, 2008

Be a Better Person Tomorrow

It has been a while since I write in the blog. Currently I am having a holiday until next month. I am quite bored in the holiday. I intended to learn and study things that I don't know. I have tons of things that I do not know. But the laziness in me is hard to overcome with..

I just seen one of my friend's blog. It is so amazing that I can't believe that I was on the same class with him in high school. The blog even has "google ads" in it. I begun to ask myself after seeing it.. What have I done in the last few years? Have I grow up at all? I have experienced lots of things.. Yet I still feel useless somehow..

Have you ever feel the same feeling with me? Feel stupid and useless?

But I promise that I would be a better man each day by day. I must grow and learn new things each day by day.. Please give me the power to do this, my friends.. Please accompany me in keeping my promise.. Dear God.. thanks! God Bless You, Readers.

Best Regards,

0 comments:


Free Blogspot Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Cars Picture. Powered by Blogger