Monday, August 11, 2008

Help Other People Honestly.

Hello Readers, sorry that I haven't posted anything for these past few weeks.. Kinda busy these days, hehe.. So How were you doing in your life readers? Have your smile always be with you all this time? If not, I got something that would help you out to regain your smile. ^_^

These past few weeks, I was quite busy helping my friends from my hometown to look around town. Well, It was quite tiring, but I have this satisfaction kind of feeling that worthy enough for my time. I do not know how to describe that feeling but it feelss reallyyy relaxing and good. hehe
If got more chances, I would like to enjoy this feeling more in the future. hehehe.

Dear Readers, In this era, I know it may sound stupid for someone to actually helped other people without thinking for the reward that particular person are gonna give us in exchange for our help. But, let us try to do that because "Helping other person does not require any logic reason especially money". We would receive money as a reward if we worked worthy of the money meanwhile, We would receive the "Satisfaction Smiling Feeling" if we helped other people honestly without expecting reward. We need to differentiate whether we are working or helping other people. ^_^

Well, that is all my opinion I would like to share with you this time Readers, hope you start helping people eventually. heheh

Good Day,

0 comments:


Free Blogspot Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Cars Picture. Powered by Blogger